0 miles from Rockaway Beach
Enjoy scenic views of Elk Meadows Park from ‘Bayside Meadows,’ a Manzanita vacation rental home! Your party of 7 will love the proximity to numerous beaches, including Neahkahnie Beach, Nedonna Beach, and more! The beautifully furnished, family-friendly property has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a fenced backyard with a lovely English Garden. Enjoy every minute of your Oregon vacation with places to golf, hiking at Neahkahnie Mountain, and fishing or clamming in Nehalem Bay!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed
Situated in a quiet neighborhood, "Bayside Meadows' offers a tranquil and peaceful location away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Spend leisurely mornings decompressing and meditating in the calm atmosphere of the garden, and at night listen to the soothing sound of croaking frogs and chirping crickets!
Fix fluffy waffles for breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the spacious fully equipped kitchen. With an open concept cooking space, you're sure to have an effortless culinary experience before dining at the table or breakfast bar. You'll love making lattes in the espresso machine with freshly ground coffee, perfect for sipping in the backyard's picturesque English garden.
After brunch, take a short bike ride to downtown Manzanita or pack up the car for a short drive to one of the many nearby beaches. After a delightful day around town, head back to the beautifully furnished home and fire up the grill for dinner.
Feast al fresco on the covered wrap-around patio while the pups play in the fenced backyard. Store leftover burgers in the stainless steel fridge and break out the marshmallows and Hershey's chocolate for s'mores around the fire pit.
You'll love relaxing in the home's private hot tub after a day of beachside adventures. When your toes are sufficiently wrinkled and muscles relaxed, head inside for a movie night on the flat-screen cable TV. Snuggle up on plush couches and try not to fall asleep!
When you can evade sleep no longer, fall asleep in one of the 3 comfy bedrooms. The beautiful master bedroom features a large sitting area and elegant en-suite bathroom where you can take a quick shower or relaxing bath before falling asleep. All rooms offer a cozy, comfortable chair where guests can sip morning coffee or read a book in privacy.
-- THE LOCATION --
Grab a latte and cinnamon roll at Bread and Ocean Bakery in downtown Manzanita, an easy 2-mile drive from the vacation rental home! Enjoy your treats by sitting by the beach and enjoying the ocean breeze. Closer to the home is Elk Meadows Park, where you can spend a fun day with the family - be on the lookout for elk!
Head to Wheeler where you can hunt for unique antiques before grabbing dinner at Big Wave Restaurant in Manzanita. Follow up your delicious meal with a drink at San Dune Pub or fine whiskey at MacGregor's. Schwietert's Candy Store and Tillamook Ice Cream and Fudge are the must go-tos for dessert.
You'll love being a short drive from numerous beaches, including Neahkahnie, Hug Point, Arcadia, Short Sand, and Nedonna beaches! Visit Nehalem Bay State Park and Oswald West State Park for delightful views and a place to crab or fish.
Bring your hiking boots along for adventures at Falcon Cove and Neahkahnie Mountain. Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy a day exploring the great outdoors.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, high-end appliances, espresso machine, coffee grinder, pancake griddle, waffle maker, board games, bicycles for use, en-suite bathroom, complimentary toiletries, linens and towels provided, in-unit washer and dryer, fireplace, private hot tub, outdoor dining, wraparound porch, fenced backyard, propane grill, garden, parking, and more!
- Use the hashtag #BaysideMeadows on social media during your stay to share your Manzanita experiences with us!
- This beautiful Oregon getaway is close to numerous beaches, state parks, hiking areas, and more! Enjoy time in the great outdoors before heading to downtown Manzanita for dinner and drinks. Go fishing, clamming or crabbing, stroll along the beach, hike mountains, and more in this ideally located Manzanita location
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Airport - 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218, (~96.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $30 per pet, per stay fee (2 dogs max). Dogs must be up to date with flea treatment, well-behaved and a max of 45 lbs or less
- There is an optional $10 per night hot tub fee
- Please note that there are smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors present at the property. The property has a private entrance and provides essentials
- Please note that bicycle use is at your own risk
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in